We have different games to include for spot prizes during our trivia nights including Who Am I
Read the clues out in order stopping in between for people to guess, we recommend limiting each team to 1 or 2 guesses, so it lasts longer.
• I was born December 28th 1954 in New York
• My mother Lynne was a beauty parlour owner born in Georgia
• When I was 14 my parents divorced and I was sent to a private school.
• I then moved to a public high school in Daytona beach and had an interest in attending Texas Tech university.
• I earned a B.A in Journalism from Fordham university in 1977 where I also played college basketball as a guard.
• After a period of indecision on which major to study and dropping out of school for a semester, I worked as creative arts director at an overnight summer camp.
• At the summer camp I participated in a staff talent show for the campers and a colleague suggested he try acting.
• On June 25, 1983, I married Pauletta, whom he met on the set of his first screen work
• I am a devout Christian, and have considered becoming a preacher, In 1995, I donated US$2.5 million to help build the new West Angeles Church of God in Christ.
• I spent the summer of 1976 in St. Mary's City, Maryland, in summer stock theater performing Wings of the Morning but my screen acting debut came in 1977 in the made for T.V film Wilma.
• My major career break came when I starred in NBC's television hospital drama St. Elsewhere.
• I won an academy award for best supporting actor in 1989 for playing an ex slave soldier.
• The 1990’s were busy working with actors and actresses Meg Ryan, Tom hanks, Julia Roberts, Gene Hackman and Whitney Houston.
• I also paired up with Director Spike lee twice in the 1990’s.
• In 2000 I won a Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Dramatic Movie for playing a boxer.
• In 2001 I was the second African-American performer to win an Academy Award for Best Actor. I won this award for playing a corrupt L.A cop working alongside Ethan Hawke.
• In 2006 I teamed up with Spike Lee again starring in Inside man.
• Other work in the 2000’s included Out of time, Man on fire, John Q, The Manchurian Candidate and American Gangster.
• My Surname is Washington
• Who am I