Feel free to use these questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 10 Points – Which countries finished in the top 10 of the Tokyo Olympics medal table?
2. Who wrote The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?
3. 2 Points – Which 2 chemical elements end with D?
4. Fromology is the Study of what?
5. 3 Points – Which 3 planets are smaller than Earth?
6. Name the actor or actress that starred in these films – Tomorrow Never Dies, The Ugly
Truth, Den of Thieves, Shadow Company, The Vanishing, The Bounty Hunter, P.S I Love You
7. What word can be both a shelter and a golf hazard?
8. During summer how many time zones does Australia have?
9. 11 Points - What are the 11 US states that begin with K, L & M
1. USA, China, Japan, Great Britain, Russia Olympic Committee, Australia, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy
2. C. S. Lewis
3. Lead & Gold
5. Venus, Mars and Mercury
6. Gerard Butler
9. Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana