Feel free to use these questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 9 Points – According to the BBC which 9 countries have nuclear weapons?
2. A failed bank robbery in Sweden in 1973 led to the name of which psychological condition?
3. In computer terms what does PDF stand for?
4. The singles draw of a Grand Slam tournament has 128 players. How many matches are needed to decide the winner?
5. 2 Points – Which 2 countries have names that end in “gal”?
6. What is the currency of South Africa?
7. 2 Points (artist and song title) – The following lyrics are from which song “Oh, what do you think about that, Now you know how I feel, Say, you can handle my love, are you for real
8. What is the medical term for your kneecap?
9. Name the 7 James Bond movies that only have 1 word
1. US, UK, Russia, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea
2. Stockholm Syndrome
3. Portable document format
5. Portugal & Senegal
7. Spice Girls - Wannabe
8. The Patella
9. Spectre, Skyfall, Goldeneye, Octopussy, Goldfinger, Thunderball, Moonraker