Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 11 Points – Name the 11 countries that have 4 letters in their name
2. What salad containing Apples, Celery and Walnuts is named after a luxury New York City Hotel
3. Mardi is French for which day of the week?
4. In what decade was the Korean war?
5. 3 Points – Put the 3 Friends actors in order from youngest to oldest Matt Leblanc, David Schwimmer & Matthew Perry
6. In what country did the martial art jiu jitsu originate
7. 4 Points – What 4 U.S presidents faces are displayed at Mount Rushmore?
8. What is the primary religion in Thailand?
9. 6 Points – What are the 6 weapons in the board game Cluedo?
1. Chad, Cuba, Fiji, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Mali, Niue, Oman, Peru, Togo
2. Waldorf Salad
5. Matthew Perry (51) Matt LeBlanc (53) David Schwimmer (54)
7. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln & Theodore Roosevelt
9. Candlestick, Dagger, Lead Pipe, Revolver, Rope, Wrench