We have different games included for spot prizes during our trivia nights including Who Am I
Read the clues out in order stopping in between for people to guess, we recommend limiting each team to 1 or 2 guesses, so it lasts longer.
• I was born in Indiana on the 3rd of December
• My mother was a sales Counsellor and father Peter a Journalist
• My ancestry includes Czech, French Canadian, German, Irish, and Scottish
• My uncle George won a gold medal at the 1952 Olympics
• My family moved often during my childhood, living in Eureka, California; Seattle, Washington; Ottawa, Ontario; the Netherlands; and Switzerland.
• I graduated from Seattle's Cornish College of the Arts in 1990
• My first TV appearance was a brief appearance in the re-enactment of America's Most Wanted, as a friend of a murder victim.
• I met my wife at a BBQ hosted by Winona Ryder, we have 3 sons together.
• I started working on films in the early 90’s working alongside Steve Buscemi, Donald Sutherland, Joe Pesci and Adam Sandler.
• I speak fluent French and serve on the board of directors for FilmAid International
• I was a voice in the Simpsons in 1998 and twice in King of the Hill in 2000 and 2005
• In the early 2000’s I worked alongside Elizabeth Hurley, Michael Caine and Steve Martin.
• Sandra Bullock played my wife in an Academy Award winning film in 2004
• I played a small part in Scrubs with a keen interest in photography before I died in 2004
• I played the lead role in George of the Jungle and made a deal with the devil in the 2000 film Bedazzled.
• My surname is Fraser
• Who am I