We have different games to include for spot prizes during our trivia nights including Who Am I
Read the clues out in order stopping in between for people to guess, we recommend limiting each team to 1 or 2 guesses, so it lasts longer.
• I was born April 19th in Palo Alto, California
• My mother Betsy was a writer and father Douglas ran a Silicon Valley business
• I grew up in California with my two brothers.
• In my high school years, I was arrested for underage drinking, graffiti and stealing fragrances and selling them to classmates.
• The idea of becoming a marine zoologist interested me but I always wanted to become an actor but feared rejection.
• My first paid role was in a television commercial for Pizza Hut, featuring a dancing Elvis Presley.
• My film debut was in 1999 in a film starring Drew Barrymore
• In the early 2000’s I worked alongside Robert DiNero, Kirsten Dunst and Neve Campbell
• In 2008 I hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live with Kings of Leon, I have also hosted with Muse and Nicki Minaj more recently
• I was nominated for an Oscar in 2010 for best actor but lost to Colin Firth
• In 2012 I starred alongside Selina Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens.
• I have starred in several films with Seth Rogan
• I was Peter Parker's best friend and Norman's son in Spiderman
• I starred in The Interview, 127 hours and Rise of the Planet of the Apes
• My surname is Franco
Who am I