Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 8 Countries that start with C and end with A
2. What is the hottest planet in our solar system?
3. In 1893 which was the first country to allow women to vote?
4. Children grow and women producing, Men go working, Some go stealing, Everyone's got to make a living are opening lyrics to which song?
5. Which is Japans biggest mountain?
6. 2 Points – Which 2 words come next: Million, Billion, Trillion…?
7. In computer terms what does PDF stand for?
8. Name the actor of these films- Die Hard with a vengeance / Kingdom of Heaven / The Man in the Iron Mask
9. Which European City Has the Lowest Road Accident Rate In Europe?
1. Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czechia.
3. New Zealand
4. Jenny from the Block/J.Lo
5. Mount Fuji
6. Quadrillion/ Quintillion
7. Portable document format
8. Jeremy Irons