Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 4 countries have won an Olympic gold in beach volleyball, what are they?
2. 3 Points - Which 3 elements on the Periodic Table have the symbols H, AR and CO
3. What 2 letters are below the number 5 on a standard keyboard?
4. 2019 is the Chinese Year of which animal?
5. 2 Points for first team to answer - What is the only anagram you can make from the word Underflow?
6. What would your job be if you used a Queen Excluder?
7. What colour is Homer Simpsons car?
8. “The World’s Local Bank” is an advertising slogan for which bank?
9. Name 8 countries that end in I
1. Australia, Brazil, USA and Germany
2. Hydrogen, Argon and Cobalt
6. Bee Keeper
9. Brunei, Burundi, Djibouti, Fiji, Haiti, Kiribati, Malawi, Mali