Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 7 Points - What are the 7 deadly sins?
2. The company Nokia was founded in which country?
3. 2 Points – What are the 2 national sports of Canada – Clue Winter and Summer
4. Which actor sold his tequila firm Casamigos to Diagio for $1bn?
5. 4 Points - What 4 colours are used in the Google logo?
6. In what Bay is Alcatraz located?
7. Which Greek dish consists of layers of meat and eggplant topped with a Béchamel sauce, and baked.
8. A word or phrase that is spelled the same forwards or backwards is known as what?
9. 2 Points - Which are the only 2 South American countries that do not border Brazil?
1. Lust, Gluttony. Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride
3. Ice Hockey and Lacrosse
4. George Clooney
5. Red, Green, Blue & Yellow
6. San Francisco Bay
8. A Palindrome
9. Chile & Ecuador