Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 5 Points - Name the countries beginning with C that have the capital cities of Zagreb, Phnom Penh, Havana, Bogota & Yaoundé
2. Which mammal appears on the Bacardi Logo?
3. 2 Points – What are the 2 main religions of South Korea?
4. Which is colder, the North pole or South pole?
5. 3 Points – What are the names of the lead singers of the bands, Limp Bizkit, The Doors & Blondie
6.In the traditional tale, what did “Jack in the Beanstalk” swap for some “magic beans”?
7. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side – WALL-E and Iron man were released, Katy Perry released I Kissed A Girl & Heath Ledger died
8. What is Africa's highest mountain?
9. Where in the USA are the 76ers from?
1. Croatia, Cambodia, Cuba, Colombia & Cameroon
3. Christianity and Buddhism
5. Fred Durst, Jim Morrison & Debbie Harry
6. His Cow
8. Mount Kilimanjaro