Feel free to use these questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 5 Points - Name the 5 states in America, with a direction in their name?
2. If you were watching NFL at a Steelers home game which city would you be in?
3. 2 Points - First line to a number one hit song released in 2004 – “I backed my car into a cop car the other day, well he just drove off sometimes life’s OK.” Point for artist and song title
4. What is Mark David Chapman famous for?
5. Which nuts are used to make Pesto sauce?
6. Which movie had the tagline “One dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero”?
7. Anagram – What sports star’s name can you make from “Wireless Animal”?
8. What animal can be an African, Chinstrap, King or Emperor?
9. 3 Points - What are the 3 largest cities in Scotland
1. North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia
3. Modest Mouse – Float on
4. Shooting John Lennon
5. Pine nuts
6. Cool Runnings
7. Serena Williams
9. Glasgow, Edinburgh & Aberdeen