Here are some questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 4 Points – Name the current Vice President and the 3 before him
2. What is the name of Moe's pet cat in the cartoon show The Simpsons?
3. 2 Points – Artist and Song Title -“No matter how hard I try, You keep pushing me aside, And I can't break through, There's no talking to you” are the opening lyrics to which 1998 song?
4. 3 points – What are the 3 main airports of New York?
5. 2 Points – In which 1962 James Bond film did a woman in a white bikini emerge from the sea and what was the actress’s name?
6. Which sign of the Zodiac is represented by the Scales?
7. 3 Points – What 3 diseases does the MMR jab protect you from?
8. Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first - What actor or actress’s name can be made rearranging the letters of “Fine in torn jeans”
9. What is the name of the Blue teenage mutant ninja turtle?
1. Mike Pence, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Al Gore
2. Mr Snookums
4. La Guardia, JFK and Newark
5. Dr No/Ursula Andress
7. Measles, Mumps and Rubella
8. Jennifer Aniston