Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Which country hosts the next Olympics and which countries hosted the last 8 Summer Olympics
2. Which ocean separates Africa and Australia?
3. 2 Points - Which French artist is associated with paintings of water lilies and name a year that he was alive?
4. What animal do you get, if you spell out the following chemical element symbols - sulphur, hydrogen, argon, potassium?
5. 2 Points for artist and song title, "I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me I'll never tell, I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way" are the opening lyrics to which song?
6. Rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk are used to make which cocktail?
7. Freddy Krueger is a character from the what film series?
8. In what city was Kevin lost in during the movie Home Alone 2?
9. 3 Points - What are the 3 countries in Africa beginning with T?
1. Japan, Brazil, United Kingdom, China, Greece, Australia, USA, Spain, South Korea
3. Claude Monet – 1840-1926
4. Shark (S, H, Ar, K)
5. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
6. Piña Colada
7. A Nightmare on Elm Street
8. New York
9. Tunisia, Togo & Tanzania