Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 6 Points – Name the winners in the last 2 Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Actress
2. Which member of the Royal family got married last week?
3. Hematology is a branch of medicine that involves the study of the nature, function, and diseases of what?
4. To the nearest meter, how wide are soccer goal posts?
5. 3 Points Name the 3 US states with only 4 letters in their name. (one point each)
6. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - Oasis released ‘definitely maybe”, Kurt Cobain committed suicide and the T.V show friends first aired? (2 Points for exact year, 1 point for a year either side)
7. Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first - What actors name can you make rearranging the letters from “Clever tales”
8. What was the breed of dog in the movie Beethoven?
9. What are the top 10 countries with the largest populations
1. Parasite, Green Book, Joaquin Phoenix, Rami Malek, Renee Zellweger, Olivia Coleman
2. Princess Beatrice
4. 7 Meters
5. Utah, Ohio, Iowa
7. Steve Carell
8. St. Bernard
9. China, India, USA, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia & Mexico