Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 8 men have won the tennis grand slam, who are they
2. 2 Points – Vulcan and Mars were the Roman gods of what?
3. Which army has been guarding the tomb of Qin Shi Huang in China since 3rd century BC?
4. 3 points – Who were the last 3 winners of the English Premier League (2016,2017,2018)
5. What does the C stand for in SCUBA (diving)
6. 2 points – In which 2 different countries are the beers Red Stripe and Heineken from?
7. What is the first commandment of the ten commandments?
8. 3 points – What are the names of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s 3 kids?
1. Fred Perry, Don Budge, Rod Laver, Roy Emerson, Andre Agassi, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic
2. Fire and War
3. Terracotta Army
4. Leicester, Chelsea & Manchester City
6. Jamaica, Netherlands
7. You shall have no other gods before Me
8. Kelly, Jack and Aimee
9. In Home Alone where did the McAllister family go on holiday leaving Kevin behind?