Feel free to use these questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
New Questions added weekly
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 4 points – What 4 countries border Italy?
2. In Greek Mythology, name the race of creatures with the head, arms and torso of a man and the lower body and legs of a horse.
3. How many players, including the goaltender, make up an ice hockey team?
4. What colour are Micky Mouse’s shoes?
5. What is the most common Spanish surname?
6. 3 Points – What are the names of the 3 judges in MasterChef Australia?
7. What does the Scoville scale measure?
8. How is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta better know in the music industry?
9. In the English dictionary what are the 10 most used letters not including vowels?
1. Slovenia, Switzerland, Austria and France
6. Gary Mehigan, George Calombaris, Matt Preston
7. Spice level of peppers
8. Lady Gaga