Here are some questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 8 countries that start with M and don’t have A as the second letter.
2. What do you call an Italian omelette?
3. In which city was Anne Frank's hiding place?
4. What instrument has been nicknamed the 'Mississippi Saxaphone'?
5. 2 points – Who recorded the soundtrack to the film “Into The Wild” and what band was he the lead singer of?
6. What is the capital city of Romania?
7. First appearing on the October 1989 issue, who’s appeared most on Playboy front covers?
8. Who was recently named the worlds first billionaire rapper by Forbes?
9. 3 points – Who performed at the half time show in the last 3 Superbowls?
1. Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique
5. Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam
7. Pamela Anderson
8. Jay Z
9. Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga