Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name the 8 states in the USA that begin with M
2. 3 points – What were the name of the yellow properties on the original English Monopoly board?
3. Harper Lee is best known for which novel?
4. Which movie has the tag line “There's something about your first piece”
5. Anagram - (2 Points for 1st team to show correct answer, 1 point for everyone else who gets it) What actors name can you make rearranging the letters of "Steely Men Mojo"
6. 2 Points – What was the name of the Mammoth and Sloth in Ice Age?
7. What is the Japanese word that means empty orchestra?
8. In 1985, Live Aid concerts organized by Irish rock star Sir Bob Geldof, raised money for famine victims in which country?
9. 3 Points – What are the names of the 3 bones in your arms?
1. Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana
2. Leicester Square, Coventry Street, Piccadilly
3. To Kill A Mockingbird
4. American Pie
5. Tommy Lee Jones
6. Manny and Sid
9. Humerus, Radius & Ulna