Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 8 Points - Which countries attended the G7 Summit last week? (The world’s largest so-called advanced economies) and which country was suspended in 2014
2. What type of triangle has three unequal sides?
3. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - Brazil won the World cup, Michael Jackson dangled his son over a balcony, Austin Powers in Goldmember was released and Nelly released Hot in Herre?
4. What began at Pudding lane and finished at Pye corner?
5. Which 3 films have been nominated for a record 14 Oscars (optional hint, years they were released 1950, 1997, 2016)
6. Angkor Wat is a popular tourist destination in which country?
7. Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first – What famous 1990 movie can be made by rearranging the letters from “Oh One Male”
8. Brine is a solution made up of water & what?
9. 8 Points – What are the 8 countries to win the FIFA world cup?
1. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, USA, UK & Russia
4. The great fire of London
5. All About Eve, Titanic, La La Land
7. Home Alone
9. Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France, Uruguay, England & Spain