Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. What are the 10 events in the decathlon?
2. What is the most common Spanish surname?
3. Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first – Which celebrities name can you make by rearranging the letters from “Rich hazel toner”
4. Nelson Mandela spent 18 of 27 years in what prison?
5. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - Germany won the FIFA world cup, Home Alone and Pretty Woman were released and Madonna had a no 1 hit with Vogue.
6. Carrick, Reef, Beer and Granny are all types of what?
7. 4 Points – Name the current Vice President of the USA and the 3 before him
8. The Irrawaddy is the longest river in which Asian country?
9. 2 Points – Artist and Song Title -“No matter how hard I try, You keep pushing me aside, And I can't break through, There's no talking to you” are the opening lyrics to which 1998 song?
1. 100-metre sprint, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400-metre run, 110-metre hurdles, discus throw, pole vault, javelin throw, 1,500-metre run.
3. Charlize Theron
4. Robben Island
7. Mike Pence, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Al Gore