Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 8 Countries that start with C and end with A
2. Which Bond Villain was guarded by OddJob?
3. 2 Points - First line to a number one hit song released in 2004 – “I backed my car into a cop car the other day, well he just drove off sometimes life’s OK.” Point for artist and song title
4. Which movie had the tagline “One dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero”?
5. Which European city has the lowest road accident rate in Europe?
6. How many points is the letter J worth in the English version of scrabble?
7. In what year (2 points for exact year, 1 point for year either side) – Scarlett Johansson was born, Ghostbusters and The Karate Kid were released, Wham released Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and Marvin Gaye died?
8. 2 Points – What are the most northern and southern capital cities?
9. What is the name of Tin Tin’s dog?
1. Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czechia.
3. Modest Mouse – Float on
4. Cool Runnings