Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 6 Points – What 6 costumes did the village people wear in the YMCA music video?
2. What would your job be if you used a Queen Excluder?
3. 2 Points (Artist and song title) “Let them all pass all their dirty remarks, There is one question I'd really love to ask” are lyrics from which song?
4. Which singer known for albums 19,21 and 25
5. 2 Points - What are the names of the 2 sisters in the movie Frozen?
6. A Camelopard is an obsolete name for which animal?
7. Which element has the chemical symbol Pb?
8. How long is Johnny Walker Black Label whisky matured for?
9. As of April 2019 there were 15 accounts with over 1 million followers on Instagram, who/what are they?
1. Policeman, Indian, Soldier, Construction Worker, Biker, Cowboy
2. Bee Keeper
3. Bob Marley – One Love
5. Anna & Elsa
8. 12 years
9. Instagram, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, National Geographic, Nicki Minaj