Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 4 countries beginning with V
2. A seismograph measures what?
3. Which Australian state shares its border with the most other states?
4. 3 Points – The Pyrenees mountain range surrounds 1 country and separates which 2 European countries?
5. Leo the Lion was the mascot for which film studio?
6. Which has the highest mountain, Earth or Mars?
7. Name 3 James Bond films that start with the letter D
8. Who did Tom Hanks work for in the film Castaway?
9. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - The final episode of Friends aired, Shrek 2 was released and Kanye released Slow Jamz.
1. Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
2. Ground motions/Earthquakes
3. South Australia
4. Andorra, France & Spain
6. Mars (Olympus Mons is roughly 3 times higher than Everest)
7. Dr No, Diamonds Are Forever & Die Another Day