Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 5 Points - Name the 5 states in America, with a direction in their name?
2. Which state is the setting for South Park?
3. 2 Points - What are the names of the first 2 Harry Potter movies?
4. Which is the first animal in the dictionary?
5. 2 points – What are the name of Steve Irwins children?
6. Who was the inventor credited with the invention of radio and was also offered free passage on the Titanic before it sunk?
7. Which 4 ex US presidents were at Donald Trumps inauguration?
8. Children grow and women producing, Men go working, Some go stealing, Everyone's got to make a living are opening lyrics to which song?
9. In what year – Madonna kissed Britney at the VMA’s, Finding Nemo was released and Beyonce and Jay Z reached no 1 with “Crazy in Love”
1. North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia
3. Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone & Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
5. Bindi & Robert
6. Guglielmo Marconi
7. Barrack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Jimmy Carter
8. Jenny from the Block/J.Lo