Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 6 one-word countries with 11 letters or more
2. What was the name of Ross’s monkey in Friends?
3. 2 Points for artist and song title, “I stay out too late, got nothin' in my brain That's what people say, mmm hmm” are the opening lyrics to which song?
4. In Roman mythology who was the God of war
5. 3 Points – Which 3 women has Tom Cruise been married to?
6. What numeral system is based on the digits 1 and 0
7. 2 Points – What 2 colours make up the Pakistan flag?
8. Who did the CIA once plot to kill with exploding cigars?
9. According to WorldAtlas.com what are the top 7 countries with the longest coastlines (optional hint – countries with lots of islands rank very high)
1. Afghanistan, Netherlands, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Philippines and Turkmenistan.
3. Taylor Swift/Shake It Off
5. Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman & Mimi Rogers
7. Green and White
8. Fidel Castro
9. Canada, Norway, Indonesia, Russia, Philippines, Japan & Australia
Screen reader support enabled.To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash