Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 10 Points - Who are the 10 highest paid male actors for 2020 recently announced by Forbes?
2. Who wrote The Da Vinci Code?
3. 3 Points – What are the 3 countries that have MAN in their name?
4. Who was Joe Biden picked to be his running mate for the USA election later this year?
5. What word is a 1944 film, a Moroccan city or the Spanish translation of White house
6. Pure water has a ph level of roughly what number?
7. Name the 3 separate dates – Bill Clinton defeated incumbent Republican President George H. W. Bush, Daniel Craig first appeared as James Bond in Casino Royale & Taylor Swift release Shake It Off
8. What was the world's tallest structure when completed in 1889?
9. 8 Points - What are the New 7 wonders of the world voted for in 2001 and the only remaining ancient wonder added as an honorary candidate in 2007?
1. Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck, Vin Diesel, Akshay Kumar, Lin Manuel Miranda, Will Smith, Adam Sandler, Jackie Chan
2. Dan Brown
3. Germany, Romania & Oman
4. Kamala Harris
7. 1992, 2006 ,2014
8. Eiffel Tower
9. Great Wall of China, Petra, Christ the Redeemer, Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, Colosseum, Taj Mahal, Great Pyramid of Giza