Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 10 Points - What are the 10 most popular street names in Australia?
2. What colour is Homer Simpsons car?
3. 2 Points – In what year – Frank Sinatra died, A Bug’s Life was released, Aerosmith reached no 1 with “I don’t wanna miss a thing” (1 Point for a year each side)
4. What 'M' is the name given to a senior conductor of classical music?
5. Which was the first country outside the US to have a Disneyland?
6. 3 Points – Framboise, Ananas and Pamplemousse are French for which fruits?
7. Which TV show featured the cop Jimmy McNulty?
8. Which is the most frequently crossed international land border in the world?
9. Name 8 countries that end in I
1. George, William, Church, High, King, Short, Elizabeth, John, Victoria and Queen
6. Raspberry, Pineapple and Grapefruit
7. The Wire
9. Brunei, Burundi, Djibouti, Fiji, Haiti, Kiribati, Malawi, Mali