Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 4 Points – What are the 4 longest rivers in the world?
2. How many sides does a nonagon have?
3. In Greek mythology who flew too close to the sun?
4. 2 points - In which 2 countries have the 2 summits between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un been held?
5. 2 Points (artist and song title) - “Loving you, Isn't the right thing to do, How can I, Ever change things that I feel” is the opening line to which song?
6. 2 Points - Which two parts of the body continue to grow for your entire life?
7. Which guitar legend was a former paratrooper who made 26 jumps with the 'Screaming Eagles' the elite 101 airborne division?
8. 3 Points – What are the first names of the 3 members of the Bee Gee’s?
9. 2 Points - Which song did Bruce Springsteen win an Oscar for and in what year?
1. Nile, Amazon, Yangtze, Mississippi
4. Singapore & Vietnam
5. Fleetwood Mac – Go Your Own Way
6. Nose and Ears
7. Jimi Hendrix
8. Barry, Robin and Maurice
9. Streets of Philadelphia/1993