Updated: May 13, 2019
Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 6 Points – What 6 costumes did the village people wear in the YMCA music video?
2. Whose autobiography is named “My Bookie Wook"
3. 3 Points – Name 3 countries starting with S E
4. What Was Built In 1961 & Dismantled In 1989?
5. 2 Points - What are the names of the 2 sisters in the movie Frozen?
6. In which country is the Suez Canal?
7. 2 Points (Artist and song title) “Let them all pass all their dirty remarks, There is one question I'd really love to ask” are lyrics from which song?
8. Pontypandy is the home town of which children's favourite?
9. 15 Points - As of April 2019 there were 15 accounts with over 1 million followers on Instagram, who/what are they?
1. Policeman, Indian, Soldier, Construction Worker, Biker, Cowboy
2. Russel Brand
3. Senegal, Serbia and Seychelles
4. Berlin Wall
5. Anna & Elsa
7. Bob Marley – One Love
8. Fireman Sam
9. Instagram, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner, National Geographic, Nicki Minaj