Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 7 Points - What are the 7 deadly sins?
2. Carrick, Reef, Beer and Granny are all types of what?
3. Roger Federer is the face of which pasta brand?
4. 2 Points – What are the 2 national sports of Canada – Clue Winter and Summer
5. 2 Points – In what year – Frank Sinatra died, A Bug’s Life was released, Aerosmith reached no 1 with “I don’t wanna miss a thing” (1 Point for a year each side)
6. Which actor sold his tequila firm Casamigos to Diagio for $1bn?
7. Which TV show featured the cop Jimmy McNulty?
8. 2 Points - What are the first names of the Australian swimmers known as the Campbell sisters?
9. Name the 7 James Bond movies that only have 1 word
1. Lust, Gluttony. Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride
4. Ice Hockey and Lacrosse
6. George Clooney
7. The Wire
8. Bronte & Cate
9. Spectre, Skyfall, Goldeneye, Octopussy, Goldfinger, Thunderball, Moonraker