Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name the 8 countries that border Austria
2. What was the name of the first female singer to have 30 top ten hits?
3. In what year (2 points for correct answer, 1 point a year either side) – The Lion King and Forrest Gump were released, John Candy died and Mariah Carey released All I Want For Christmas Is You.
4. 2 Points – What are the 2 elements on the periodic table that start with T and end in N?
5. Bobby Fischer and Magnus Carlsen are associated with what sport?
6. What is the only muscle in the body that is attached at one end?
7. What is the fictional element that deprives Superman of his powers?
8. Which 3 countries will host the 2026 FIFA world cup?
9. What is the main ingredient in falafel?
1. Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Switzerland
4. Tin & Tungsten
6. The Tongue
8. Canada, Mexico & United States