Feel free to use these questions and answers if you're writing your own trivia nights
New Questions added weekly
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 3 Points – What 3 types of sharks are responsible for the most unprovoked attacks on humans?
2. In which mountain range would you find Mount Everest?
3. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - John Lennon died, The Empire Strikes Back and The Blues Brothers were released, Queen reached no 1 with “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
4. The 6th of June was the anniversary of which historical event?
5. 2 Points - Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? Where would you find the Sistine Chapel?
6. What do you call an Italian omelette?
7. What part of the body does Keratitis affect?
8. What colour is the L in the Google logo?
9. Name 7 capital cities of Europe that begin with B
1. Great White, Tiger & Bull
5. Michelangelo/Vatican City
7. The Eye
9. Belgrade, Berlin, Bern, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest and Budapest