Here's an example of some of the questions you'll find weekly in our trivia packs
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. 3 Points – What 3 types of sharks are responsible for the most unprovoked attacks on humans?
2. 2 Points – Who won the first game in this years State of Origin and who scored the first try?
3. What colour is the L in the Google logo?
4. Who played Mark Zuckerberg in the Social Network?
5. Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first - What is the only anagram of the word METERING?
6. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - John Lennon died, The Empire Strikes Back and The Blues Brothers were released, Queen reached no 1 with “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
7. 2 points (Artist and Song Title) – Which song are the following lyrics from “Adventure seeker on an empty street, Just an alley creeper, light on his feet”
8. In which mountain range would you find Mount Everest?
9. 2 Points - Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? Where would you find the Sistine Chapel?
1. Great White, Tiger & Bull
2. Queensland & Josh Morris
4. Jesse Eisenberg
7. Queen/I Want it All
9. Michelangelo/Vatican City