We have different games to include for spot prizes during our trivia nights including Who Am I
Read the clues out in order stopping in between for people to guess, we recommend limiting each team to 1 or 2 guesses, so it lasts longer.
• I was born on 14th of August in Cleveland, Ohio.
• My mother, Judith Ann who is of English and German ancestry, was a psychiatric nurse.
• My parents divorced when I was four years old.
• In the 1980s, I entered several beauty contests, winning Miss Teen All American in 1985.
• In 1989, I moved to New York City to pursue my acting ambitions. During my early time, there I ran out of money and had to live briefly in a homeless shelter.
• I made my film debut in 1991 alongside Wesley Snipes
• I was the first African-American Miss World entrant in 1986
• Later in the 90’s I worked alongside John Goodman, Casey Affleck, Clive Owen and Don Cheadle.
• I was born with the first name Maria.
• In 2001, I won an Oscar for best actress.
• In 2003 I was voted No. 1 on FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
• I married Baseball player David Justice shortly after midnight on January 1, 1993.
• In 2000 I worked alongside Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman in a film directed by Bryan Singer
• In February 2000, I was involved in a traffic collision and left the scene.
• I played Catwoman in 2004.
• I once played a Bond girl.
• My surname is Berry
• Who am I