Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name the 7 James Bond movies that only have 1 word
2. What type of creature is a mandrill?
3. Which 4 U.S states border Mexico?
4. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - Silence Of The Lambs and Terminator 2 were released, Bryan Adams released “Everything I Do, I Do It For You”, Steffi Graf won Wimbledon.
5. Which Scottish scientist discovered penicillin in 1928?
6. 2 Points - What was the name of Nemo’s dad in Finding Nemo and what year was it released?
7. Campanology is the art or practice of what?
8. 2 Points (Artist and Song title) - Which song starts with the lyrics “Baby, can't you see, I'm calling, A guy like you should wear a warning?
9. 4 points – What 4 countries border Italy?
1. Spectre, Skyfall, Goldeneye, Octopussy, Goldfinger, Thunderball, Moonraker
3. California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas
5. Alexander Fleming
7. Bell ringing
8. Britney Spears/Toxic
9. Slovenia, Switzerland, Austria and France