Great trivia questions should be ones that are on the tip of your tongue or if you're not sure can make an educated guess.
Here's a list of questions and answers that you can use if you're writing your own trivia nights
For a free trivia pack with questions, music, picture and spot prize rounds download our FREE SAMPLE PACK
1. Name 8 countries that start with M and don’t have A as the second letter.
2. What was the breed of dog in the movie Beethoven?
3. In what year, 2 points for correct year, 1 point either side - Vladimir Putin was Time person of the year, Anna Nicole Smith died, I am Legend was released, Rhianna released Umbrella.
4. Sarah Palin was the first female governor of which state?
5. 3 Points – What 3 diseases does the MMR jab protect you from?
6. Which sign of the Zodiac is represented by the Scales?
7.Anagram, 2 points for first team to answer first - What actor or actress’s name can be made rearranging the letters of “Fine in torn jeans”
8. What is the chemical symbol for Zinc?
9. In Friends who was the mother of Ross’s child Ben?
1. Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique
2. St. Bernard
5. Measles, Mumps and Rubella
7. Jennifer Aniston
9. Carol Willick